Malazan Italia Forum

Intervista a Steven Erikson

« Older   Newer »
Tehol
view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 13:52     +1   -1

Vi linko una recentissima (di due giorni fa) intervista a Steven Erikson, in cui si parla di un po' di tutto.

www.elbakin.net/interview/exclusive...Steven-Erikson2

Non mi sembra ci siano spoiler ma potrei sbagliarmi quindi occhio ;)

view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 14:44     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

Guigz - Have you heard any news about a new French translation of the Malazan books?

I have not. I heard there has been two.

Guigz - Yes. Because French fans are very desperate to read your work but only two volumes have been translated and publication has now been stopped.

Where the translations any good?

Merwin - I read the English version. To go back to the French translation is a little hard but, yes, they’re good.

They’re very difficult to translate, very difficult. I know the German translator was contacting me with emails almost every day when he started it. That was wonderful because I could actually give him the information he wanted. But it seems the case now that I only have contacts from the German translator and the Israeli translator.
There was a brief one from the French translator but it didn’t seem to go anywhere. If the translator doesn’t contact the author, then it’s very hard for the translator to actually get the idea of what I am up to because I do a lot of subtext. A lot of phrases dropped in there need to be echoed three or four books later. It is a serious job. I really felt for the German translator because he was at least two books behind me. I knew what was important for what was coming but he didn’t have the books written in front of him that he could look at. It’s a challenge. It will be wonderful to see a French translation.

view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 15:52     +1   -1

Bonecaster

Group:
King of Chain

Mi fa ridere quando i fan di GRRM dicono che Erikson sia arrogante. Per una volta che un autore non usa le solite frasi già fatte nelle interviste (basta accendere la TV per capire in 2 minuti le frasi di circostanza) bisogna aggredirlo, non ci sono soluzioni. Preferisco l'onestà di Steve, condita senza dubbio da un pizzico di arroganza, rispetto alle interviste di cui puoi già conoscere il contenuto prima di leggerlo.

www  Top
view post Posted on 31/3/2014, 13:53     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

Intervista molto interessante!!
I lettori francesi sono messi peggio di noi dato che gli hanno stoppato la serie dopo due libri..

view post Posted on 31/3/2014, 14:22     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

CITAZIONE (Dolph Slash @ 31/3/2014, 14:53) 
Intervista molto interessante!!
I lettori francesi sono messi peggio di noi dato che gli hanno stoppato la serie dopo due libri..

poi ci credo che è molto meno famoso rispetto ad altri, l'hanno tradotto completamente in poche lingue....

view post Posted on 31/3/2014, 15:57     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

Vedremo tra un po' quando uscirà la serie in Cina, se non altro il bacino di utenza è enorme.

view post Posted on 31/3/2014, 18:04     +1   -1

Bonecaster

Group:
King of Chain

In oriente di solito il fantasy occidentale vende poco. Spero che Erikson mi smentisca, ma non la vedo come una scappatoia.

www  Top
view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 09:49     +1   -1

Group:
King of Chain

Altra intervista ad Erikson
Simpatico il passaggio dove gli si chiede di una trasposizione televisiva...risposta:10 trilogie cinematografiche per ogni romanzo!! :asd:
mi pare giusto :sisi:

view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 11:40     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

CITAZIONE (Heimdall76 @ 11/4/2014, 10:49) 
Altra intervista ad Erikson
Simpatico il passaggio dove gli si chiede di una trasposizione televisiva...risposta:10 trilogie cinematografiche per ogni romanzo!! :asd:
mi pare giusto :sisi:

Molto bella anche questa parte qui:
R: Ah, yeah, there’s a bit of a steep learning curve for when you’re getting into the series. I remember when I first picked Gardens of the Moon up, and I read the introduction.

S: It’s a perennial question. In a sense, Gardens of the Moon is a kind of instruction manual as well on how to read me, and how to immerse yourself in the world. I guess in that respect, it’s the litmus test for the reader. You either stay with it, or you don’t. Might as well find out in the first book, rather than five books later.

E' la risposta a chi chiede perché I Giardini della Luna è difficile.

view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 12:12     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

Yep. Three books, picking up where we left off with Karsa, more or less. And of course, Cam has signed for (I think) three books to do the early empire stuff.

view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 19:40     +1   -1

Bonecaster

Group:
King of Chain

La Vecchia Guardia. Cam non può sbagliare.

Erikson è sempre un piacere da leggere nelle interviste :sisi:
FoL nel 2015, aimhè :(

www  Top
view post Posted on 30/3/2015, 16:56     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

Nuova intervista fatta ad Erikson. Chi non è in pari in inglese occhio ai possibili spoiler.

http://www.nerds-feather.com/2015/03/inter...en-erikson.html

view post Posted on 19/4/2016, 09:43     +1   -1

Aggiunto

Group:
Artiglio

12 replies since 30/3/2014, 13:52   264 views